Today enterprises are forced used to legacy and client-based VPNs, resulting in the installation of VPN at all user devices. These client-based VPNs results in the slowness of applications and delays in service delivery.
Addressing every concern associated with the client-based VPNs, ESDS has introduced the first of its kind, clientless and highly scalable eNlight WebVPN. With eNlight WebVPN, enterprises can now easily access remotely hosted applications. eNlight WebVPN is a trusted, cost-effective clientless SSL VPN solution that can be accessed from any location through web browsers.
eNlight WebVPN offers users an intelligent & cloud-hosted VPN solution that has an in-built WAF for offering Layer 7 Security. The WAF protects web applications from OWASP Top-10 along with other online threats and vulnerabilities. WebVPN also has a high-performance incoming TCP load balancer along with a proxy balancer for robust multi-layered load balancing.
Why Choose WebVPN
• Enhanced Security- Enable TLS for controlling user reputation, set up access and restrict OWASP Top-10 vulnerability attacks
• High Availability- Any number of nodes can be added to the cluster for increasing the traffic capacity as eNlight WebVPN runs like an active cluster
• Load Distribution- WebVPN distributes the incoming traffic across all nodes in the cluster, which is followed by dispatching of the traffic to multiple web servers
• Anomaly Detection- WebVPN integrates anomaly detection, enabling the Admin User to identify any risk-related behaviors by creating effective filtering policies
Benefits of WebVPN
• Clientless SSL WebVPN Solution
• Granular Access Control to Users
• Easy to Deploy & Use
• In-built WAF for OWASP Top-10 Vulnerabilities
• Cost-effective VPN Solution
So, why wait longer? Get Secured Access to Remotely-Hosted Resources with ESDS eNlight WebVPN