Crazy Life Time Deal, Shared Hosting with DirectAdmin!

Ewwwwwwwwww!!!

I usually try to aim for 50% utilization before cutting off a server for new accounts. If you hit that point, you tend to have enough to cover the growth of the accounts on it. It’s really quite amazing how many people never use what they buy.

3 Likes

Amazing but expected, most of us are come from LET.

5 Likes

What is LET?

1 Like

Disgusting.

2 Likes

That’s true!

1 Like

I would love to see a special offer for “half lifetime”, with -50% on initial lifetime offer.

5 Likes

“Drug Dependency Special”?

1 Like

Too complex. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not that hard.

Rebills for subspecials:

• Alcoholic - 5 years
  • Narcotic - 2 years
  • Krokodil - 3 weeks
  • Taylor Swift - 2 days

E:

• Charlie Sheen - 7 hours
3 Likes

Haha!! That’s great ideas for coupon names… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Life expectancies? :>

3 Likes

@Miguel - have you managed to sell it all and fill the server?

2 Likes

Looks like he’s sold ~50/100 packages so far based on a LET comment I somewhat remember seeing from him :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is correct! Still have stock, pls buy. :grin:

@root, the server has 2.6TB SSD RAID 5, 100 of these only use 200GB so it would be hard to fill it :grin:. Gotta leave plenty of space for the larger plans paid monthly which is my goal, increase the monthly recurring revenue, MRR for the brand. :grin::muscle::+1:

5 Likes

[email protected] oef. You got a domain. Setup your email then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t get your post mate?

1 Like

Friendly reminder to keep discussions here civil. If you have questions or concerns, you can raise them, but please treat others with respect while doing so.

3 Likes

this is what I meant and no attack intended at all :slight_smile: friend reminder to make it look more professional!

2 Likes

You are absolutely right. I’ll have that sorted within the next hour, thank you!

That’s the mobile template version, I forgot to finish it honestly.

1 Like