HostXNow - Backup Storage 1TB @ £25/month! Supports FTP, SSH, Rsync and cPanel Access (UK) - Unlimited Traffic

UK Backup Storage with FTP, SSH, Rsync and cPanel Access

Scalable up to 4 TB RAID10 storage with Unlimited Gigabit Bandwidth & cPanel Access at StorageSpider by HostXNow.

From £2.50 per month / Order Now

Available Plans

Plans to Suit All Budgets - Order link: Shopping Cart - HostXNow

Prices Below Include 50% OFF Recurring Discount: STORHB

100 GB - £2.50
200 GB - £5.00
300 GB - £7.50
400 GB - £10.00
500 GB - £12.50
600 GB - £15.00
700 GB - £17.50
800 GB - £20.00
900 GB - £22.50
1 TB - £25.00
1.5 TB - £37.50
2 TB - £50.00
2.5 TB - £62.50
3 TB - £75.00
3.5 TB - £87.50
4 TB - £

Technical Specs Included With Every Plan

• OS CentOS 7 / CloudLinux 7 (64-bit)
  • Processor 1 vCPU x 2.4 GHz
  • Memory 512MB Dedicated w/ 2GB Burstable DDR4 ECC 2133 MHz
  • Bandwidth Gigabit Unlimited
  • RAID 10

Features Included With Every Plan

• Secure UK Datacentre
  • Blazing Fast Backup Storage
  • Scalable up to 4 TB Storage
  • RAID10
  • 1Gbps Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Data Transfer
  • SSH Support
  • Rsync Support
  • FTP Support
  • SFTP Support
  • WebDAV Support
  • CentOS 7
  • CloudLinux w/ CageFS
  • cPanel
  • Fully Isolated
  • 1 x vCPU
  • 512MB Dedicated RAM
  • 2GB Burstable RAM

Easily upgrade/downgrade with the plans mentioned above within minutes and only pay the difference in price! Works perfectly with JetBackup! As fast as it gets.

1 Like

People in this forum should now the truth about HostXNow: they are a reliable company. I was a customer of a reseller plan years ago and Chris was a great guy that helped at the right moment.

3 Likes

Does Borgbackup work with your service? I guess it’d be fine since you provide SSH access?

Thanks for your kind words @imok. Appreciated.

Our backup storage accounts are not configured to support Borgbackup out of the box; to be honest I have not even tried that setup yet. I doubt it would work since the accounts are jailed SSH access by CloudLinux/CageFS and we would most likely need to add several things to the exception list in CageFS for it to work like what you have to do with “cronjob”, “rsync”, etc. You may signup to try it, and if it does not work we can offer a full refund.

Cheers,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.