Any Experience with Ramnode's EU Reseller Hosting?

Hi fellas,

does anyone here have experience with Ramnode’s EU reseller cPanel hosting? I was using Ramnode VMs years ago and there was not much room for complaints, but shared hosting and especially reseller hosting is another tier. Can I go wrong with Ramnode?

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and potentially alternatives at roughly the same pricing level. It should be an established and reliable provider with proven good uptime.

Kind regards
Amitz

2 Likes

Ramnode is solid for shared. No complaints thus far. Premium priced but you get Mailchannels, Acronis backup, Cloudflare Railgun, etc etc.

2 Likes

Been solid for me for a year. Support has always been fast to reply to tickets. I let it idle 90% of the time but I had it for a year or so.

I never noticed downtime, really.

https://status.nicolas-loew.de/

2 Likes

Thank you both! :heart:
@Ympker - Your SSL certificate has expired…

1 Like

RAMNode is great! :heart:

3 Likes

Oh, thanks for letting me know :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ramnode :+1:

3 Likes

You cant go wrong with Ramnode

2 Likes

Thank you guys! Went with a 25 cpanel user EU reseller account and moved all friends & family sites there. This will save me quite some dollars and work in future…
Let’s see how it works out.

1 Like

I will hijack this thread with Cisco’s BuyShared.net reseller (As I have one)

Can’t complain about anything except that there are no new pics of Fransisco released very often.

Well, I like Fran. He is a nice guy. Cannot say anything bad about him.

But I used his services half a dozen times over the last years and it was always a bit bumpy, compared to other providers. He always had good explanations and handled things well in the end, but still way more bumps in my statistics than with anyone of the better providers out there. Maybe I just had bad luck, each and every time. Maybe Frantech services and myself are just not made for each other. I don’t know. But that’s not important. Many love his services. That’s what counts.

2 Likes

Fran was known in the past for running nested VM’s

Something with running KVM under VmWare EXSI to be able to deduplicate memory :wink:

From slabs to slices…

Exactly…

1 Like

No clue about Ramnode’s reseller hosting, but can definitely vouch for their VPS line (even if I’m still using their legacy 128M plan!). Bottom line: Ramnode knows what they’re doing, so I’d expect their shared line to be just as good.

3 Likes